Sunday 23 October 2011

Rabbityness


I'm thrilled to say my first picture book will be published by Child's Play International in March 2012. For me this is a special story that's very close to my heart, and was a development of a diploma project I did whilst studying on the MA Children's Book Illustration course at Cambridge. Joining the course has been just the best thing in so many ways, a creative journey which sometimes entailed frostbite from location sketching, overeating whilst avoiding completing the dissertation, nail biting crits' but mainly an incredible source of inspiration through fellow students, lecturers and visiting illustrators in a nourishing creative atmosphere! I shall miss it greatly when we complete the course in Feb!





1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog, Jo!

    ((HUGS)) and Congratulations on your big news!! ♥

    ReplyDelete